The cost of an escape room depends on the number of players:
2-3 players $60 per person
4-6 players $50 per person
*Bookings are charged at minimum 3 players on Sundays and 4 players on Public Holidays.
Have more than six players? You can book more than one game! We have three games to choose from so can cater for up to 18 players at a time.
What is an escape room?
An escape room is an indoor game where couples or small groups work together to discover clues, solve puzzles, complete a mission and escape the room within a certain time frame. You can read more about escape rooms in our blog ‘What is an escape room?’
- 60 minutes of captivating puzzle play
- A dedicated game master per booked Escape Room
- 10 mins for our pre-game instructions
- 10 mins post-game photo shoot
Why would I choose an escape room over other entertainment activities?
There are many excellent activities Penrith has to offer. Some reasons to choose us include:
- Narrow Escape Rooms pride themselves with having a dedicated game master (GM) for each game that will monitor your team via CCTV. This premium service allows our game masters to give tailored clues specific to your team to ensure you have a fun, enjoyable time escaping.
- When you play an escape room, it just you and your team, the group next to you didn’t see you throw that gutter ball or talking during your movie. Our GMs just want you to have fun.
- You work together as a team to complete an escape room, the competition is against the clock not against each other.
- Escape rooms promote conversation, we often get teams tell us they were talking about the escape room well after the game is finished. For us, we sat around for hours talking about our experience (and what our escape rooms might look like).
- We often have customers tell us our escape rooms blow their minds! We get asked “how do we come up with the puzzles?”. Escape Rooms are a unique concept.
- Each escape room is different providing a unique experience each time.
- Escape rooms are good fun for multiple generations, there are not many activities that grandparents, adults and teenagers enjoy playing together.
- 60 min
Do you have what it takes to stop the alien invasion?
- 60 mins
Can you get in and get out undetected?
- 60 min
She was fun, loving and RICH! She wants YOU to inherit her FORTUNE!
At Narrow Escape Rooms we design and build the puzzles ourselves. We also create the story lines for a truly unique experience. Our games include original, challenging and exciting puzzle lines. We have a mix of classic padlocks and high-tech puzzles and props.
We provide the best customer service. Each team will have a friendly and dedicated game master that will monitor your team via CCTV. This premium service allows our game masters to give tailored clues specific to your team to ensure you have a fun and enjoyable game.
Our dedicated game masters can give you a clue at any stage if you feel stuck. This helps us to cater for different abilities – first timers through to experienced players.
Our awards include 2021 Penrith Local Business Award Winner for Outstanding Tourism & Experiences! Finalists in a worldwide award for Top Escape Rooms Project Enthusiast’ Choice Award (TERPECA).
Easily added to a fun day in Penrith
Penrith is the adventure capital of Western Sydney. Narrow Escape Rooms is surrounded by bars, restaurants, clubs and a full range of entertainment options. The perfect start to any entertainment event whatever it may be!